Create and manage sales invoices, receipts and orders. Create, view and edit customers and evaluate customer performances. For varying locations and products, you can also define several sales tax values. Keep up-to-date on your account receivables and do all of this in a simple and easy-to-use sales module that you know can keep up with your business performance day-in, day out.
With a comprehensive view of the “ Customers” table, you can view the details and balances […]
Orders or Quotations
Create, view, and edit sales orders in the “Orders” section of the “Sales” module. Use the add new button to create […]
A dynamic sales invoice template enables the user to enter a wide set of information at just the invoicing level […]
With a comprehensive view of the “ Customers” table, you can view the details and balances of your customers at a glance. Importing customer data into your accounting software is now easier than ever before with FastAccounts.
- Add product data for the specific customer including the product rate, quantity, and discount.
- Assign up to four fields to the customer according to your requirement or needs.
- For a customised view, filtering the customer table by customer fields and status by using the filter button is one of the prime methods of customising your view of the data.
Orders or Quotations
Create, view, and edit sales orders in the “Orders” section of the “Sales” module. Use the add new button to create a new sales order. From here you can select a customer for FastAccounts to automatically pull the data from saved records. Further data can be filled out as required.
- Approve and convert sales orders to invoice status, or just approve and issue the goods dispatch note and invoice it at a later stage.
- Full or partial approval and invoicing of sales orders is a feature that helps users to keep control of sales according to the timeline of the project or as goods are being delivered to the customers.
- The status of a sales order can be changed at any time.
A dynamic sales invoice template enables the user to enter a wide set of information at just the invoicing level (e.g. batch and expiry, length and width, etc.). Additional options are available to turn on in settings, furthermore, some optional add-ons can be requested to be turned on.
- Import functionality for easy transfer of existing or new sales invoices and receipts is available, all you have to do is complete the data in excel using the sample file and upload it to the fast accounts.
- A state-of-the-art invoicing and receipt printing mechanism enables the users to decide what columns or information to print and can rename the columns as per their needs.
- The sales Invoices table can be filtered for a customised and concise view.
FastAccounts enables you to receive an advance receipt or a partial receipt from your customers, therefore covering all scenarios. Just follow the simple process in our accounting software and the sales cycle will be completed in a few clicks.
- Use bulk entry of sales receipts or import functionality, a complete user-friendly interface to manage all your receipts.
- Printing receipts with different paper sizes and fonts have been made easier than ever with FastAccounts’ robust template and print settings.
- Credit can be offset and/or receipts can be allocated to invoices at any time.